MyBrochureMaker has a number of options available which will allow you to make adjustments to the images in your project. Here’s a break down of those tools:
- Size: The Size option will allow you to increase the size of the selected image. You can accomplish this by either dragging the slider along the track to increase or decrease the image, or, you can specify a percentage in the text box provided.
- Rotate: By sliding the bar along the track, you will be able to rotate the selected image clockwise or counter-clockwise within it’s space in your project.
- Move: If you would like to move your photo, you can do so by clicking on the Up, Down, Left and Right arrow buttons. You can also click on the image in your project and drag it with your mouse. This will allow you to move your photo within its designated space in your project.
- Clear Image: Clicking on this button will remove the image you have selected. This is a quick way to strike a photo from your project.
- Reset: If, for example, you’ve spent some time modifying an image, but then decide to un-do those changes, simply click on the “Reset” button and the image will be reverted back to it’s originally-inserted state.
- Restore Stock Image: Clicking on this button will allow you to easily and quickly remove an inserted image and replace it with the original stock photo.
- My Images: By clicking on the “ADD” button, you will be able to upload images from your computer into your MyBrochureMaker project. To insert an uploaded image into your project, click on an image location and then click on the thumbnail of your photo, located in the “My Images” section of the sidebar.
If you have multiple pages of uploaded images, you can use the Left and Right arrow buttons to navigate among the various pages of uploaded items.